THE LAD-SAF™ FLEXIBLECABLE SYSTEM CONSISTS OF A TOP AND BOTTOM BRACKET THAT ACT AS ANCHORS FOR A STEEL CABLE THAT RUNS THE LENGTH OF THE CLIMBING AREA.
Post paper or insert vinyls from the front catwalk:
- This Lad-Saf® sleeve meets OSHA and ANSI standards
- The swiveling Lad-Saf® sleeve, attached by carabiner to your harness, prevents falls by locking onto the cable.
It is easily attached or removed anywhere along the cable and automatically follow as you climb or descend.
- For maximum structural integrity, our shock absorbing design uses an elasomeric impact attenuator to substantially
reduce the forces imposed on the ladder structure
- Easily install the Lad-Saf® system with standard wrenches. The unique built-in tension tells you precisely when
the system is at the proper tension
- Built-to-last from corrosion resistant materials, the system is galvanized for a maintenance free life.
- Non-metallic cable guides reduce cable wear, permitting you to ascend or descend unhindered.
You may also be interested in:
Full line of safety equipment